Subject: Re: IBM UDDI / ebXML / OASIS presentation given 2/14/01 in Vancouver

Scott,

I am very glad to see that initial discussions have started, in the ebXML
Vancouver meeting, on UDDI, OASIS and ebXML registries. Your recommendation
to form a task force looking into aligning UDDI and ebXML registries is a
very good one and should benefit the industry and customers. As an
implementer of registry, I would like also to recommend that a task force
be formed looking immediately into merging the ebXML Registry Information
Model/Services specification with the OASIS Registry/Repository Technical
Specification. This will additionally benefit the industry and customers.

Regards,  Dan

e-business Data Technology and Standards
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
Notes:     Dan Chang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet:  dtchang@us.ibm.com
VM:          IBMUSM50(DTCHANG)