Subject: RE: Resubmission of Distributed Registry Approaches.ppt

Sorry to jump in but one slight correction to what you said Scott : "... you
described are Collaborations and SHOULD have a Specification Schema."
technically really should be "... you described are Collaborations and COULD
have a Specification Schema."
BP is based on UMM, not Spec Schema.
Thanks
Dave