Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Not authorized to submit to elist: ebxml-regrep]]

Apologize for the delay in this request to forward an email. I have been
offline for numerous days due to personal reasons.

Farrukh

Hello Farrukh,

could you please forward this to the List, since I am not subscribed:

Greetings
Bernd

> Subject: comments on 0.88
> Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:24:09 +0200
> From: "Eckenfels. Bernd" <B.Eckenfels@seeburger.de>
> To: ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org
>
> Hello,
>
> reading the 0.88 Specification for the Reg Service I observed a problem with
> the DTD in Line 2691-
>
> a) it is starting with a <? XML Processing Instruction which is no valid DTD
> Syntax
> b) it is not giving a recommended PUBLIC (URN-based) identifier
> e.g. "//ebXML//DTD Registry Service ver .88//EN"
> c) it is not giving a recommended SYSTEM identifier
> e.g. "ebXmlRegistryServiceDTD088.dtd"
> d) i realy think it would be good to add a download URL for the DTD file, it
> is hard to cut+paste them out of PDF files.
>
> The Reason why I am looking at this is, that I collect all DTDs from the
> different Teams to add them to a small ZIP file containing Sample Data and
> XSL Stylesheets.
>
> So If anybody can send me the DTD I would be glad!

Your message to the elist is being returned to you because you are not
authorized to submit messages to the elist.  There are only two possible
reasons for this.

1. The elist is restricted and very few people are permitted to submit
   messages.  If you think you are one of those very few people replying
   to this message will put you in touch with a person with whom you may
   discuss the issue.

2. The elist only permits subscribers to submit messages to it.  The
   test of whether or not you are a subscriber is a comparison of your
   envelope from header with the email addresses of the list of
   subscribers.  The envelope from header is the value specified by your
   email system as the origin of the message.  This is different than
   the message from header which is specified by your email client and
   what you see whenever you display an email message.

   If you believe you are subscribed to this elist and should be able to
   submit messages to it, replying to this message will put you in touch
   with a person with whom you may discuss the issue.

reading the 0.88 Specification for the Reg Service I observed a problem with
the DTD in Line 2691-

a) it is starting with a <? XML Processing Instruction which is no valid DTD
Syntax
b) it is not giving a recommended PUBLIC (URN-based) identifier
e.g. "//ebXML//DTD Registry Service ver .88//EN"
c) it is not giving a recommended SYSTEM identifier
e.g. "ebXmlRegistryServiceDTD088.dtd"
d) i realy think it would be good to add a download URL for the DTD file, it
is hard to cut+paste them out of PDF files.

The Reason why I am looking at this is, that I collect all DTDs from the
different Teams to add them to a small ZIP file containing Sample Data and
XSL Stylesheets.

So If anybody can send me the DTD I would be glad!

Greetings
SEEBURGER AG
Bernd Eckenfels
--
SEEBURGER AG, Edisonstrasse 1, D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax:+49(0)7252 96-2222 Fon:+49(0)7252 96-1256 http://www.seeburger.de/

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh