Subject: RE: Meeting notes 05/08/2001

Joe,

Thanks for taking and distributing detailed minutes.  It is much
appreciated.

wrt to the comment "...(onResponse in case of success or partial success,
onError in case of failure," what is a partial success?

Can the interim (ie, editors version) of the documents be made available to
us home bound folks?  Phoenix is 105 degrees today, the thought of being in
Vienna looks much more attractive.

Now that XML Schema is "Recommended," why are you going "back" to DTDs?  TRP
(MS) is not the only project team within ebXML using Schemas is it?  I think
that you should not take the time to develop an appendix A1 in DTD format.
I do agree that having erro definitions in XML Schema and Registry Message
Definitions in DTD format is inconsistent.

When will the Registry of Registries discussion take place?  Am I correct,
no draft material was ever distributed publically on this list?

Is it just me or does Figure 1 (ebRS) on Page 12 look fuzzy to everyone?
The idea behind the graphic is great, demonstrate the flexibility of the
architecture.  I recommend that we cleanup the picture and consider adding
the third topology example, "server side" components talking to the
Registry/Repository.

Joel Munter