Subject: RE: Meeting notes 05/09/2001

Meeting Notes for 05/09/2001

Attendance:
Joe Dalman- TIE Commerce			Sally Fuger- AIAG
Byoung-Youl Song-ETRI			Kunio Mizoglichi- ECOM
Nikola Stojanovic- Encoda			Jong L. Kim- InnoDigital
Len Gallagher- NIST				John Pietit- KPMG
Julian Followell- Burns ECS			Kathryn Breininger- Boeing
Lisa Carnahan- NIST				Kyu-Chul Lee- CNU
Yutaka Yoshida- Sun				Deuk Jin Jung- KIEC
Farrukh Najmi(Phone)- Sun			Vadim Draluk- BEA
Scott Hinkelman- IBM

Meeting started at 9:15 am
Started by recapping work done on Tuesday with the open issues.

Recapped steering meeting which the comment being the split of the work
groups.  What the executive committee had decided on Tuesday night was to
have CC, BP goes to UN/CEFACT and RR, TRP, CPA, CPP goes to OASIS.  There
was some discussion that CC and BP crossed both organizations.  TA and
Marketing will be run by both organizations.  The following groups will not
exist after Vienna Requirements, POC, and QRT.

Next Scott Hinkelman from IBM proposed that the UDDI ebXML be submitted as a
whitepaper from the ebXML regrep group.  The group agreed to bring it to the
steering committee as a whitepaper with removing the company logos and
replace with ebXML logo.

Yutaka discussed the options of how we can move the ebXML regrep group into
OASIS.  The two options seem to be either join the current OASIS regrep
group or disband the OASIS group and create a new one.

The regrep group passed a motion to approve the ebXML-UDDI document as an
example of a realization of registry of registries with leveraging UDDI.

10:00 am to 10:15 am Break

10:15 am
Group reviewed the changes made by Nikola for the example GetContentResponse
Message Structure in Section 8.5.2.  The changes were made to reflect the
current work in TRP that uses Soap.  The group agreed that it look good and
make the changes

Len lead a discussion on how he used the ebXMLerror schema definition and
changed it to a DTD called RegistryErrorList.  The group agreed with the
changes to the DTD and then removed appendix A.1  which had the ebXMLerror
schema from the TRP specification.  The other element that we looked at was
RegistryResponse and how all other responses could use it to return success
or failure.

The group next spent some time looking at the wording around CPA and CPP and
what we could say for now.  We changed some of the words to give the current
status around CPP and CPA.

12:00 pm to 1:00 pm lunch

1:00 pm
Group updated changes log and replaced figures that updates