Subject: RE: 2.4.1 requirements document

Further to my previous "long winded" comments (sorry for all the spelling
mistakes):

http://www.goxml.com/xqi_on_cgi.htm

demonstrates yet another need for different API environments based on
security issues.

It is very clear that the number of API's to a repository will be determined
by actual usage.  I think that we should express methods which repositories
CAN be queried and then try some actual use cases to see if they are
sufficient.

It is my personal experience that nothing gets development cycles rolling
faster than actual implementation and use cases.

Duane Nickull