Subject: ebXML Requirements Team Listserv Info

I have recently updated the new subscriber info for the listserv.  For
those of you who have recently joined the Requirements Team listserv,
here is a copy of that info:
------------------------

Welcome to the ebXML Requirements Project Team.  By subscribing to this
list, you have become a "virtual" member of that team.  For more
information about the team and our current work, please review the
Requirements Team section from the public ebXML web page, and the
private working Requirements Team site at:

http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/index.htm

Team officers are:

Leader - Mike Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting, rawlins@metronet.com
Editor - Mark Crawford, Logistics Management Institute,
mcrawfor@mail.lmi.org