Subject: Version 0.7

To all,

    Attached as promised. I believe I have accomodated virtually all requested
changes without affecting the context of our work.  If there are some that you
feel are missing, please be prepared to discuss tomorrow.  There are several
issues identified in the document that we should also discuss.  We still do not
have inputs from Architecture and Core Components, and the TRP input is
questionable in its level of detail.  Also note I need to update architecture
figure, but change is minor in nature.

    Please note all changes from version 0.6 can be viewed and printed in
revision mode in word.  After our discussion tomorrow I will get final changes
incorporated, run document through my editor/proofer, and get back to Mike for
ebXML WG dissemination by sometime next week.

Mike,

    Don't recommend posting this on web page since it is in revision mode, but
won't object if you do - your call as team leader.

    Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow
______
LMI Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
mcrawfor@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org
"Opportunity is what you make of it"