Subject: Reminder: ebXML Requirements Call Tomorrow

Please remember our call tomorrow.  We'll be discussing comments to the
spec for the last round.

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/

The ebXML Requirements Team call details are:

Dial-In: 734 414 0269
Participation Code: 331707

This applies to both the April 20 and April 28 calls.  Both will be from
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (Los Angeles - GMT minus 7
hours).

For tomorrow's call we will discuss details related to the Brussels
meeting, the Steering Committee call today, and other miscellaneous
items.  As yet, we have received no comments to the latest
specification, but if we receive any we will discuss them.

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/
Mirrored at: http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/ebXML