Subject: Re: TPA Requirements

My own opinion is that locating trading partners will be done through other means, and that
our requirements analysis should focus on Lisa's step 2:

2)  Establish/Setup electronic trade relationship [in EDI terms: setup trading
partner profile, mappings, etc]

There are already myriad ways to do 1), and to try do meet that requirement in ebXML
increases the complexity by several orders of magnitude.

However, that's just my opinion.  Assuming StC gives us the green light, the Requirements
Team will probably deal with scope as the first issue we discuss.

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/