Subject: Re: Requirements Team Conference Call - Tuesday August 1

If it is any consolation, I am too.  The guy who used to set these up for us
has not answered my e-mail, and when I tried to call him just now another
person's name was on the voicemailbox.

We need a volunteer to set up this call.  If you can host it, please send me
an e-mail ASAP or call me at 972-783-9573.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EDI Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/