ebxml-stc message

Subject: RE: tpaML Re: OASIS Forms TC to Develop XML Spec for Business Transactions

Isn't  oasis part of  the ebxml executive committee?  does the executive
committee ever meet? seems to me that coordination of the goals between
OASIS and ebXML would be a high priority.  The same goes with W3C and ebxml,
RosettaNet and ebXML... the executive committee should have as one of its
main activities making sure that we all get along for the good of mankind.

bob