Subject: FYI: Registry Services spec posted

You can find it at the following URL:

    http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200009/msg00006.html

I would be very interested in your comments (on the regrep list)
regarding the document in general,
and TPA Manager functionality in particular.

BTW, I took the liberty to list Marty and David as contributors because
they provided me with a better
understanding of requirements for regrep from a TP perspective. If I
have misrepresented
their thoughts, it is accidental and I will be glad to correct such
mistakes.

Farrukh Najmi
begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard