Subject: revised requirements

Here is the revised requirements document.  It benefits from the few
comments I have received plus other improvements.

In the next day or so, we will be asked for our input to the ebXML
requirements.  It would be helpful if people could review the attached and
provide comments very soon.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: partner-requirements.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598