Subject: conference call

Reminder of Wednesday's conference call.

Agenda:

Agenda for Oct. 4 conf. call:

Requirements document - can we finalize it?

Initial discussion of PP and PA contents

Planning for face to face meeting (Oct. 12-13)

Tokyo deliverables

Technical editor

Vice lead

Starting time of conference calls

************************************************************************************************************************************8
Time and phone numbers:

We will have a conference call on Wednesday, October 4, 4-5:30 pm us
eastern time
domestic:  888-391-6571
international:  415-228-4586
passcode: 29992

NOTE:  This is the call following the Sept. 20 call.  It is correct that
the phone numbers and passcode are the same for both.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center