Subject: conference call

Our next conference call will be Wednesday, Oct. 25, 1-2:30 pm, US Eastern
time.  Call-in info:
    USA Toll Free Number: 800-857-2846
    Toll Number: +1-773-756-4625
    Passcode: 58270

Because of very small turnout today, the agenda for Oct. 25 will be the
same as for today.

   Comments and questions on the F2F minutes.

   Suggestions for Tokyo agenda (initial agenda will be posted after this
   posting).

   Inititial discussion of the structure of the Collaboration Protocol
   Profile

   Initial discussion on the contents of the IBM tpaML proposal (soon to be
   called version 0.0 of our specification).  This discussion will be based
   on comments on the tpaML document that team members wish to bring up.

Please come.  These calls are essential to progress between meetings.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center