Subject: face-to-face meeting Oct. 12-13

This is a reminder of the upcoming TP team face-to-face meeting Oct. 12-13.

If you are planning to attend and have not previously notified me, please
do so.

Several people indicated "maybe".  Please let me know if you can now say
yes or no.

AGENDA TOPICS (priority order TBD)

Closure on requirements document

PA UML model

Merger of PA and ebXML UML models

Beginning of a "line by line" review of the tpaML proposal.

TRP requirements on PA

PA requirements on message header

Tokyo deliverable:  what is it?; plan for making it happen

Vancouver deliverable

Scope creep

Closure on conference call starting time, an attempt to accomodate people
for whom 4 pm US Eastern Time is not possible, including our technical
editor who is based in Singapore.

There may be presentations from people at IBM Research on ebXML-related
topics

FOLLOWING ARE THE TIME AND PLACE DETAILS

The TP team face-to-face will take place Thursday and Friday, October
12-13, 2000 at the IBM Watson Research Center Hawthorne 1 laboratory.

Location:       IBM Hawthorne 1 building
          30 Sawmill River Road
          Hawthorne, NY 10523

     N.B. The building number is important because there are two buildings
     at the Hawthorne site.

     Hawthorne is in Westchester County, approximately 45 minutes' drive
north of New York City.

     The laboratory is on the east side (northbound) of NY state highway
     9A, approximately 1 mile north of the intersection with NY state
     highway 100C.

Enter at the main entrance and ask for me.  Sign in as a visitor. Please
plan to arrive at or slightly before 8 am, so I can escort the whole group
at the same time.

Airports (preference order):  LaGuardia, JF Kennedy, Newark, or
Westchester(White Plains).

   Westchester airport is the closest to the laboratory but it is a
   regional airport servicing mainly commuter flights.  Frequently, where
   there is a longer distance flight, there maybe only one flight per day
   to/from a given remote location.

Hotels:  There is a Ramada Inn on Rt 9A approximately 1 mile south of the
laboratory.  Numerous hotels are available in White Plains and Tarrytown,
mostly close to Interstate 287.

Driving instructions from hotel to laboratory:  Please ask your hotel.
Depending on the location of the hotel, there are several different routes
to highway 9A.

I have booked the conference rooms for 8 am to 6 pm both days.  On Oct. 13,
we should negotiate a reasonable closing time with regard to flight times.

RSVP.  I need to know how many are coming with regard to conference room
size, coffee service, etc.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs