Subject: RE: Collaboration Services (was: Business Service Interface)

<Jean-Jacques Dubray>
If you read our proposal, this is why the sequencing rules include "time
out". However, we restricted the "public logic" to two types of business
rules:
1) time out
2) branching based on a response type within a collaboration.
</Jean-Jacques Dubray>

I did read your proposal, but was not commenting on
your sequencing rules.

The beginning of this current disagreement (?) was when I stated
my opinion that message sequence numbers and linked lists
were inadequate for many business collaborations.  You seemed
to be disagreeing vehemently. Branching on a response type is
different from either, and I agree permits many more variations.
I will need to think about how well it works for the two use
cases I cited in a previous message in this thread, and
will now go and do that...

-Bob Haugen