Subject: service bindings

It just dawned on me why <ServiceBinding> should point to
<CollaborationProtocol> rather than directly to the specification schema
document.  See the email forwarded below.  A CPP might refer to the same
specification schema more than once.  For example Sun might have one CPP in
which it identifies the same business process in which it may play either a
seller or a buyer role.  The best way to do that is to have two
<CollaborationProtocol> tags pointing to the same specification schema
document.
Separate <ServiceBinding> tags under <Role> would identify Sun's role in
each instance of the collaboration protocol (seller in one case and buyer
in the other case) by pointing to the two instances of
<CollaborationProtocol>.  Presumably there might also be similar cases with
<ServiceBinding> under <DeliveryChannel>.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center