ebxml-tp message

Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

Marty

	here are my comments to your comments...Thanks a lot for and best regard

/Stefano

Line 83:
	I agree with your note.

Line 88:
	I agree (I think that in my comment I meant CPP instead that
CollaborationProtocol...
	apologies)

Line 100:
	Yes I am meaning "interacting".
	But the goal of this comment is to "introduce the idea of the CPA serving
as
	a configuration tool".

Line 119:
	I agree. I just wanted to say that if TPP is used, it should be put as a
	background...

Line 334:
	are you meaning that, in your wording, "business application functions" is
the
	merge of the ebXML-middleware (which is aware of the collaboration) and of
	the actual back-end systems (the legacy applications currently used by the
	customer) ?
	If this is true, I have the following comments:
		"The Collaboration-Protocol layer is the interface between the
		CPA-defined business transactions and the business-application functions
		that actually perform the business transactions"
	The "business transactions" are actually performed by the legacy
applications,
	aren't they? The "CPA-defined business transactions" are the choreography
	of the actual business transactions that are executed by the legacy, am I
	wrong?

	So, I interpreted the "Collaboration-Protocol layer" as the layer which is
in
	charge of "instructing" the legacy about which business transaction should
	be executed. In my interpretation, this layer is dinstinct from the legacy.

Line 542:
	Ok.
	I would have preferred "..is THE combination of A TLayer ...", but I do not
	have any objection to "...is A combination of A TLayer..."

Line 542 and 543:
	I agree with you, but I posted the comment since communication addresses
and
	security are immediately mentioned at line 549 as a way to differentiate
	delivery channels.

Line 650 to 660.
	I am not convinced on the second comment on multipurpose.
	I think that the "allPurpose" is different that "request + response".
	I think that an example would make it clearer.