Subject: RE: initial draft of CPP-CPA Specification

Stefano,

Thank you very much for your comment set.  If I do not reply to a
particular comment, it means that I agree.  Responses are embedded in this
copy of your comment set.

My replies are embedded in the attached copy of your comments.

To all:  most comments that you supplied so far will be processed AFTER I
complete and distribute the initial draft of the CPA chapter.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: response-stefano.html)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598