Subject: RE: ebXML pitch at XML One in London

John,

	I like very much the presentation. I think, though, that it stays in
between the things the ebXML/TPA part specifies and what is in the IBM BPF.
So, even if personally I agree with the vast majority of the ideas you
expressed here, I think that it should be more clearly identified what is in
the scope of ebXML and what constitues the internal research from IBM (which
led to TPA).

Also, something on the automatic negotiation is mentioned which I do not
remember to have seen anywhere else in ebXML (perhaps I am wrong).

Below I detail my comments. Best regards

/Stefano

- Slide N. 8:
	- Fourth bullet : "Generate TPA code".
	  This is not clear, IMO. I would say "Generate code to manage the TPA"
- Slide N. 9
	Personally I agree with it 200%.
	But I do not think that it is in the scope of the ebXML/TPA. I guess it is
in
	the scope of IBM BPF.
- Slide 12.
	- Second sub-bullet of second bullet.
	  What do you mean by "No business information" ?
	- Third sub-bullet of second bullet
	  What do you mean by "No business semantics except.."
	  I think you mean that there is no reference to the internal
applications...
- Slide 17 and 18 and 22
	Either mention that the content reflects a given version of the specs or
	mention that these are samples of a work-in-progress.
- slide 28, 29, 30 and 31.
	Personally I agree very much...
	...but I do not think that they are in the scope of the ebXML/TPA. I guess
	they are in the scope of IBM BPF.
- slide 33.
	It should be mentioned more clearly that this is something that will happen
in
	the future and today ebXML does not prescribe anything on this