Subject: Re: ebXML Transport, Routing and Packaging Requirements

Hi David,

Just got this and haven't read the attachment yet, but you're
absolutely right in stating that the requirements list needs
a tad more detail.  I had trouble deciding what some of the
requirements meant in doing the preliminary requirements/CORBA
table I circulated yesterday.

Thanks for doing this (will read now),
Henry