Subject: Re: Message Header Info

Hi John!
Kris Ketels (mailto:kris.ketels@swift.com), who is a member of our
(ebXML-Architecture) group, has suggested that:
"SWIFT will be coming out in the next couple of months with its
specification of the header (of which some elements will not require any
mapping since SWIFT is a network provider as well). I believe in due time
this mapping should be added."
I know that you have some deadlines related to this task so I would suggest
that it would be more efficient if you and Kris coordinate this issue
directly.
TIA
Nikola