Subject: RE: Message Header Info

From: owner-ebxml-transport@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 7:28 AM
To: ebXML-Transport@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Message Header Info

>From the call yesterday we decided to analyse the following headers:
     RosettaNet
     FIX
I've also added ICE to the list.

So far I've received pointers to:
     EDI INT AS1 & AS2
     FIX
     ICE
     RosettaNet
So we're missing several. Can you get them to me asap so we can complete the
initial analysis on time ?

After the call yesterday, I contacted the guys in IBM Research who put
together
the document I circulated at Orlando on header structures. They have
volunteered
to do the leg work on analysing the different headers since they already
have
experience with those listed in the document. I will keep them in line with
the
WG's requirements and timescales.

Cheers,
John