Subject: Re: COMPLEXITY BIG ISSUE

<David>
For example how many people read the HTTP
spec in order to work out how to generate HTTP messages compared with using
a library of software they can use off the shelf?
</David>

<David>
The reason we need to develop specifications is so that IBM, Sun, MS, and
everyone else who wants to write the software can do it in an interoperable
way.
</David>

I agree. And to stay along the KISSing lines, may I suggest that we all read
"ebXML TR&P Overview & Requirements Doc" and provide our feedback to TR&P
group so they can move further in this direction.

Best Regards,
Nikola