Subject: Re: COMPLEXITY BIG ISSUE

David,

Possibly I misunderstood your original point. I agree that there's a benefit
in keeping specific syntax out of the picture while we do our analysis and
design
as we are currently proceeding.

I was referring to whatever it is we choose to use for the formal specification

as opposed to wasting our efforts on defining or selecting some syntax neutral
specification language.

The idea of a style-guide is a good one, assuming we can find one. I don't
think
we should invest any effort on development of one. Possibly the Requirements WG

or one of the other groups might consider spending cycles on this.