Subject: Some requirements to the TR&P Group

Dear all
I am sorry not having the possibility of being in Brussels for the next week
for two reasons: the work seems to go the right direction and I have another
meetings which could not be avoided.

In the attached file I have put my thoughts, what is important to the future
work of the group. I think that standard acknowledgements are important; the
vanishing rate is 0.5/1000 which means that every day there are some missing
messages.

The authentication of the users is important, too. Without proper
authetication is possible to send "loveletters" to trouble everybody.

Have a fruitful meeting!
Matti Vasara