Subject: Re: ebXML TR&P Interoperabiltiy event

Hi Jerry,

I don't think we should characterize this discussion as dumping OTA. We are
certainly not doing that. I have received a good deal of interest in the
interop event so we should discuss all the proposals thoroughly. The
proof-of-concept discussion list is up and running but error messages are
being generated to the owner i.e. me  :-(
So I hope to have this sorted out shortly and will publicize the address,
goals etc.

As a general background point. I think we need to move well past the point
of Sun and Vitria just showing OTA messaging. My hope is that we will have
a number of Vendors trying to interoperate with a common BP as the
base-line. The BP needs to be well understood, so we can stay focused on
getting the ebXML Transport sorted out.  IMHO.

Regards,
Nick