Subject: Re: DRAFT TRP Work Plan

I would also add (and this overlaps I believe with 2 & 3): Transport
Bindings. The first thing to do would be enumerate the transports for
which bindings will be specificed (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, MQ?).

-gvh-

David Burdett wrote:

> Jim
>
> There are a number of work items that I think we need to add to the plan.
>
> 1. The creation of a service interface (API) specification for how
> applications can interact with an ebXML Messaging Service (we discussed this
> today on the call).
> 2. Support for other messaging protocols. One of our objectives is: "4) to
> enable existing "messaging" solutions to "bridge" to the ebXML solution".
> 3. Development of how our protocols work synchronously. Specifically how
> ebXML can work where an HTTP client is talking to an HTTP server. This would
> be required, for example to support the way the Internet Trading Protocol
> Works.
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Van Huizen;Gordon
tel;work:510-848-1988
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.sonicmq.com
org:Progress Software;SonicMQ Applications
adr:;;14 Oak Park;Bedford;MA;01730;
version:2.1
email;internet:gvh@progress.com
title:Director, Product Management