Subject: Re: DRAFT TRP Work Plan

Rather than overload the Gantt chart with details (I think tracking at the
major function level is enough), these ideas should be inserted into the
draft document as placeholders (as Gordon suggests in his next message),
and then someone assigned to come up with a draft by a certain date that is
targeted to be inserted into a projected version of the Messaging Spec.

I did put in a separate line item for the Service API because I think it is
a gaping hole.

Jim