Subject: RE: Trading Partner Logical Identification based on EDIFACT or X12qualifiers

Message text written by David Burdett

Folks

Two questions:
1. Who's going to take this up with RegRep, and
2. Why can't we use a variety of methods of getting Trading Partner
Profiles. For example:
  a) a simple URL that retrieves the document, or
  b) an ebXML business process that uses the ebXML Messaging specification,
e.g. Trading Partner Profile Request sent to the RegRep which results in a
Trading Partner Profile Response that contains the actual profile in
return.
I don't see why we need to use any other wire protocol. The request could
also contain some search parameters to narrow the search

David

Dave,

1) I'm on the hook to do the liaison with RegRep.

2) We (RegRep) are actively working this aspect and will have some
interface
      details shortly - we basically need this for the Tokyo POC.

Thanks, DW.