Subject: RE: Trading Partner Logical Identification based on EDIFACT or X12qualifiers

I also completely agree that reg/rep access must be optional to utilize the
TRP layer.
The more loosely coupled parts we have the better chance of general ebXML
success,
considering all of the other related activities in this space.

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, IBM Austin
Emerging Technologies, SWG
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Nicholas Kassem <Nick.Kassem@eng.sun.com> on 08/16/2000 04:24:43 PM