Subject: Multiple copies of email...

Because I sent out an email about the Work Plan over a week ago, I continue
to get copied on follow-up messages under the same Subject... in two
copies! Can  everyone please do the following before pressing the send button:

1) change the Subject line if you're talking about something else
2) just send the message to the list server unless you *really* want people
to get two copies!

(of course, I'm presuming that the list server operates properly, which is
not always true...)

Thanks,

Jim