Subject: RE: RM Group Definitions

Then we need to come to a quick resolution on this point in the group. If
message grouping (by this I mean sending only one MSH-level ACK for a group
of reliable messages) is not allowed, then it greatly simplifies the RM
spec... I suggest we carefully consider this before taking the decision for
this level of simplicity may yield an unacceptable solution.

Jim