Subject: Re: RM Group Definitions

Marty,

I would agree with your Group Size proposal.

However, unless I missed something, I don't think your
second concern is a problem as it's based on multiplexing
of the channel.  I don't think RM proposed multiplexing.

If I'm wrong and there is multiplexing, you are right and
there is a BIG problem.  If this is a problem, the best
way to deal with would be to eliminate the muxing (rather
than try to reinvent all the mechanisms found in transport
protocols to deal with it -- this is a hard problem).

Best regards,
Henry