Subject: Re: Words for charset

Ian,

Pretty good. A couple of suggested changes:

The charset attribute SHALL be consistent with the encoding attribute of the
ebXML message Header XML Document (described in section 3). It is strongly
RECOMMENDED that they are identical. For maximum interoperability
it is RECOMMENDED that UTF-8 be used.  Note: this is not the default for MIME

NB, I am trying to think of a case where the encoding/charset would
NOT be identical, in which case the second sentence could be omitted.

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063