Subject: Incorporate Reliable Messaging into MS v.021d Specification

Chris,

Apologies if we are not following some protocol... but on October 2, in
message
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200010/msg00004.html where
we posted the latest version of the RM specification, you will find that in
the attached document (section 2) we were quite clear to identify the
changes proposed for MS ver0.21c. In the teleconference on 5 October, due
to overwhelming requests (!), TRP agreed to delete the "blocking"
requirement, and this is noted in
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-transport/200010/msg00036.html.

Therefore, we formally propose to amend MS ver0.21c as shown in section 2
of the RM v0.080 document and in the second message noted above.

Just for the record, our posting on 2 October was in line with the process
agreed at the end of the Dallas face-to-face meeting, and I understood that
these RM modifications *would* be incorporated into MS v0.21d for POC use,
along with error handling and the security capability claim... We confirmed
this in the 5 October TRP teleconference... So is the problem our ability
to document these decisions in the email archives?

Regards,

Jim Hughes
Fujitsu