Subject: RE: Messaging Sequencing (was: TPA and ebXML Header question)

Dale,

[Note: I did not send this to ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org as I'm not
a member of that list and it just bounces.]

By "three separate businesses" it sounds like you mean 3 separate
legal entities which do not share a computer.  Yep, that is the
distributed case I didn't touch -- trickier.

Actually, I think that is out or scope for TRP (my opinion) but
would be interested in hearing what others think.

But I agree with you that the business process folk should come
along and tell us about these things if they are expecting us
to provide a service to do it for them.  ASAP!!  They have it
written up?
<flame-resistant armour on>
I venture that this type of service would at least require a
well defined service interface, if not a real API :-)
</flame-resistant armour on>

Best regards,
Henry