Subject: Re: Proposed Revisions to MS ver 0.8

Marty,

Glad to see you agree.  One extra bit of info I'd like to add
about application headers in a separate MIME part of the payload:
for pragmatic reasons, this might be a reasonable idea as many
of the documents we are carrying may not have headers for the
application built in, e.g., legacy documents such as EDI messages
or pre-ebXML documents.  As long as these application headers
are in the payload (and TRP would not define their contents
except to say that they should/must(?) be in XML syntx) they
probably don't violate strict layering.

Re the philosophy: and I thought I was an "agnostic".  Guess
I was wrong and am a true believer! ;-)

Best regards,
Henry