Subject: Re: Naming Conventions [was: ebXML header extension mechanism proposal]

<Chris>
Can't we get this issue raised/resolved earlier???
It has been on the table for months now and we're quickly running out of
time.
</Chris>

That's the procedure we've agreed on in TA can call yesterday. However, we
should have a proposal posted to TA listserv in few days; I'll post to TR&P
at the same time.

Regards,
Nikola