Subject: Re: Naming Conventions [was: ebXML header extension mechanism proposal]

I too support camel case. However, I am confused by specific focus on
lowerCamelCase. I assume that in case of Schemas element names would use
UpperCamelCase and attributes would use lowerCameCase.

In case of UML class diagrams classes and interfaces would use UpperCamelCase
while methods and attributes would use lowerCameCase.

So I am in favour of camelCase use upper and lower according to rules described
above.

Farrukh

christopher ferris wrote:

> Can't we get this issue raised/resolved earlier???
> It has been on the table for months now and we're quickly
> running out of time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris
>
> Nikola Stojanovic wrote:
> >
> > <Chris>
> > Agreed. I have (as has Nikola) been trying to lobby for lowerCamelCase since
> > I cannot remember. I say we bite the bullet and make any change now.
> > </Chris>
> >
> > TA is going to vote on this (Naming Conventions) in two weeks so you might
> > want to wait til then.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Nikola

Farrukh