Subject: Re: TC154 vote on NWI - your approval needed

Hi William,

I didn't know it had been revised recently, but it sounds as
though not much has changed -- the 4 digits and 14 characters
is what I was referring to.  There are losts of URL which are
longer than 14 characters.  As I said, for legacy, fine, but
I wouldn't advocate using it for anything new.  We should, and
are, going URNs which will accommodate URL and IORs (we wouldn't
want to leave those out :-)

Best regards,
Henry

PS: I removed 154 as I'm not a member of that list and messages
just bounce.