Subject: Re: revised draft of Message Services spec for comments

Mr. Christopher Ferris and Mr. David Burdett,

Thank you for your revision work of the MS specification. However the
revised MS spec v0.9 lacks Sequence Number method and Sliding Window in
Reliable Messaging section and Routing Header section. I guess it is
just simple editorial mistake. Because in previous TRP Meeting in the
ebXML Meeting Tokyo, TRP Team agreed that we integrate MS spec v0.8
including Sequence Number method, RM spec v0.84 including Sliding Window
(it was updated to RM spec v0.88 after the meeting), Security and
Service Interface into revised MS spec (see attached schedule).
Would you correct this editorial mistake? Please add Sequence Number
method and Sliding Window in the following specifications to the revised
MS spec.

    Sequence Number method:
        ebXML_Message_Service_Specification_v-0.8_001110.pdf
    Sliding Window:
        ebXML MS Modifications v0-088.pdf

If you agree, can I help the editorial work about Sequence Number method
and Sliding Window in the revision work of MS spec to avoid this kind of
editorial mistake?

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED

TRPsched.001110.pdf