Subject: Party Proposal

After too many shots at a moving target, I now present my proposal for updates related to the PartyId element.  The attached proposal is based on version 0.91.  It primarily addresses two primary concerns:
In the process, I corrected a number of typographic errors and improved a few consistency problems.  I addressed the nagging doubts Chris and David mentioned about the name "ErrorURI" (for example).  And, I threw in a few things from the various "PartyId" threads on this list.  Things are pretty well marked out as changes, though (as I mention in the attached document) I turned off change tracking for a while.

If anyone requests it, I can forward the PDF version tomorrow.  Let me know.

thanx,
    doug

Doug Bunting
cXML Standards Manager