Subject: Re: Comments and Suggestions - 0.9a

Chris

Regarding service and action:  I haven't read the latest Specification
Schema Specification yet but based on prior discussions, here are my views
on the terms in question:

Service should identify the set of business transactions belonging to one
party, equivalent to one of the action menus in tpaML.  I had the
impression that BusinessTransactionActivity was part of a single Business
Transaction.

Action in the TRP spec was originally intended to identify an action in the
tpaML sense.  As of the Boston F2F, that's a Business Transaction.

Regarding:
        Suggestion: Provide a small inline example for a combination
   > Service/Action element combo.

   That we'll most certainly do!
Let's be sure to keep the TRP and TP specs consistent.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center