Subject: Transport and packaging security standards?

I found this quote apparently originating from Dick Brooks:

>- The ebXML packaging spec references S/MIME (RFC 2633) and PGP/MIME (RFC
>2015) standards for encryption and digital signature and the ebXML header
>spec references XML Dsig for more granular signature requirements than
>provided by RFC 2633 and RFC 2015;

at: http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-awareness/200007/msg00010.html

but when I couldn't find any reference to specific security mechanisms in
the 0.8 release of the Transport, Routing, and Packaging spec. The closest
reference I could find was to a document titled "ebXML Message Services
Security Specification." and a comment that it is under development If this
is where it will be defined, is there any outlook on when this document will
be publically available?

Regards,
Scott