Subject: RE: Transport and packaging security standards?

Scott,

All the security related verbiage was moved from the TRP spec to the
security spec, which Maryann Hondo mailto:mhondo@us.ibm.com is leading up.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions