Subject: farewell

I'm finishing up my employment here at Progress today. Colleen Evans and perhaps
one other person will be attending the ebXML meeting for us in Vancouver.

I'm joining IBM next week to work on SQL and XML Query standards. Unfortunately
I don't yet have my new contact information to pass along.

My interaction with you in TRP has been both brief and enjoyable. Best wishes to
all of you.

						-- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg                                   andrew.eisenberg@progress.com
Progress Software Corp.
14 Oak Park                                        phone: 781-280-4526
Bedford, MA  01730                                 fax:   781-280-4949
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eisenberg;Andrew
FN:Andrew Eisenberg
ORG:Progress Software Corp.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(781) 280-4526
TEL;WORK;FAX:(781) 280-4949
ADR;WORK:;;14 Oak Park;Bedford;MA;01730
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:14 Oak Park=0D=0ABedford, MA 01730
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:andrew.eisenberg@progress.com
REV:19991229T201624Z
END:VCARD