Subject: FW: [SOAP] FW: ebXML Integrates SOAP Into Messaging Services Spec

Message from the SOAP list in response to yesterdays press release.

Dick

-----Original Message-----
From: SOAP [mailto:SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM]On Behalf Of Don Park
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 10:24 PM
To: SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM
Subject: Re: [SOAP] FW: ebXML Integrates SOAP Into Messaging Services
Spec

BUY 2000 shares of SOAP at 1 1/10!

I placed on hold all SOAP activities when ebXML and XP efforts
got underway.  I am going to restart my SOAP projects and dive
into ebXML as well.

Being self-centered, I would like to thank everyone involved
for making my life easier. <g>

Best,

Don Park
Docuverse

You can read messages from the SOAP archive, unsubscribe from SOAP, or
subscribe to other
DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.